Friday, August 5, 2011

August

So the summer semester is over for me and I've finally found myself with only a honey-do list to hang over my head. My hope was that I could take this month before the Fall semester starts to catch up on some "me time" but I'm still unsure about how much of that I'll be getting.

I don't really have anything profound to say here, but I thought I'd update my current plans. I hope to catch up on some writing and maybe even get to the editing stage of my novel (that's not going to be much fun). Fishing and other total recreational things will be crunched between watching the munchkin and taking care of household chores. I need to baby-proof the kitchen, which might require extensive home modifications...

On the writing front, I got around to submitting the stories that have been sitting around and I want to find a Halloween short story contest for a story I wrote last year. Still waiting on two more stories that have been out for WAY too long. I might have to query them to make sure they didn't get rejected and I just never got notified.

That's about it for now. I hope this is the beginning of regular postings again.

No comments:

Post a Comment